As an intelligent interface between people and applications, ProMoS NT creates an open basis for future-oriented, economical and modern software solutions in automation technology. By integrating simple to complex automation technology functions, ProMoS NT transparently covers the requirements of process visualization with control system tasks. A key feature of the system is the engineering tool tailored to SaiaPCD substations, which enables the integrator to optimize his applications, and also allows third-party systems to be connected.
Main features of the control system :
- Flexible application range from building to process technology
- Scalable and modular architecture for a wide range of applications
- High integration of the automation level through coordinated engineering tool
- Prefabricated plant objects for time-optimized engineering
- Distinctive alarm management up to remote alarming
- Reduction of commissioning and maintenance costs through clear handling
- The integrated web server enables the display of all process data with a web browser via intranet or internet connections
- No development environment necessary, therefore low entry costs
Possible applications :
- Acquisition of process data and their storage as historical data
- Display of process data in graphical form
- Fault monitoring, remote alarming
Possible areas of application are:
- Monitoring and security systemsv
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
- Water treatment plants
- Production facilities
- Tunnel guidance systems
- Transport systems
- Railroad control systems
The basic package is free and contains all modules except the communication drivers.
Depending on the task and complexity of the systems, a system can be expanded at any time with appropriate drivers. For the drivers, the number of communicated data points/data objects is decisive.
Overview ProMoS NT modules
|PROMOS NT Free of charge||PROMOS NT Subject to charge|
|Trend and alarm recording||✓|
|Alarm text management||✓|
|Malm (mobile alarming)||✓|
|Logging (View & Mng)||✓|
|Web-Server > 1 User||✓|
|Modbus TCP / RTU-Driver||✓|
A web client is included in the basic configuration. * for private use free of charge.
With each driver a few data points are available free of charge for testing purposes.